Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mistaken for dumb

Have you ever noticed how many peopl think that those that cannot hear or have hearing devices they think that the are stupid?  I had never heard of such a thing until I had a child that couldnt hear and wth all the research I have done of all the things I had found on this it is sad. I just wanted to say people that cannot hear or see or have any other medical conditon arent stupid. I have found that these people are very intelligent. Many times I have found myself thinking oh my daughter doesnt understand what we are saying and guesswhat she totally does. Just because she doesnt put out all the stuff she takes in doesnt mean she cant understnd and I believe if many people would take the time and realy sit down and do some research they would understand this better. I am completely amazed at how smart my daughter is she is doing things that I never thought she would be doing this early. So if you ever run into this situation an have read my blog I hope you will have a better understanding and think before you speak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment